Wisdom comes from memories

November1

The other day I was cutting an apple the lazy way by using those apple cutter things. So I got an apple from the refrigerator as a snack. So I wasn’t pushing hard enough on the cutter so I gradually leaned in to push my weight on the apple and the apple slipped and the cutter sliced my finger down to the bone. Since my moms a doctor we didn’t need to go to the ER. She stitched and wrapped my finger all in the comfort of my home. I learned that you shouldn’t take the easy way out of things. You should go the extra mile if you have to or else it will come right back and bite you in the butt. I learned to be more aware of where my body parts are. This is why you shouldn’t take the easy way out of things .

by posted under Writer's Notebook | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Wisdom comes from memories”

1. November 26th, 2013 at 2:33 pm      Reply kyleb536 Says:

I agree, you should never take the easy way out. My parents ave always been telling me that. Although I don’t think that I’ll take it quite as seriously as you, for I didn’t learn it by slicing my finger open! Which, by the way, sounds really painful. I hope that that your finger is better now.

2. December 1st, 2013 at 8:47 pm      Reply Chloe Says:

I remember when you came to school like that. It must of hurt so much-ouch! I bet you won’t do that again.

3. December 1st, 2013 at 9:19 pm      Reply HannahG507 Says:

The other day my baby sitter made the same mistake, but luckily she didn’t cut her finger. We had this apple that was huge and she put the apple cutter around it and it got stuck. We tried to pull it off of the apple, but it wouldn’t move. After twenty minutes of trying, we just threw the apple and the apple cutter away.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar