Reflection of 7th Grade

May12

When I first arrived in August, I expected seventh grade to be like the movies, easy-going, slow paced, and super duper easy but soon I realized that was just a fantasy and the real world told me it wasn’t. By October, my life slowly and gradually got harder to manage. For example I was having multiple tests a day and many pop quizzes. In 7th grade I learned that when you think your trying hard you better try harder, when you think some things right double check, it’s never too late and it’s never bad to ask for help. When every you ask for help in a class it shows that you care and you are trying to get good grades. So make sure to ask if your confused.

As the year comes to an end things are getting easier and more automatic. It’s becoming less stressful and more easy-going. If I had to do it again I would study more for tests and class assignments and get more help from teachers ( I learned that the hard way). When you don’t study or you don’t get help you WILL fail the assignment. I recommend that everyone manages their time wisely when you have outside of school activities like sports practice or music lessons. I think you should manage you time wisely even if you don’t have outside of school activities. It will make your like easier and less stressful.

My advice to next years 7th graders is to make sure you have turned in your assignments on time and to make sure you get help if you need it. Also make sure you make friends with the right people. You don’t want someone who pushes you around to be you friend or someone who bullies you. Or even someone who does bad things out and in school. Remember to stick with the friends that raise you up not bring you down.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar