Expository Writing

February11

Remember that one time an unknown number texted you and you responded back to them? We’ll you never know what that person knows about you to this day. This is why texting can be a threat it your life.

Without a doubt you could be texting a stranger and tell them personal information.You could think you’re texting your mom and your telling her about your day but then eventually you find out it’s not your mom. It was a stranger. Therefore texting stranger can lead to serious damage.

Furthermore people can use texts against you. You could be ticked tick ticking all day about a fight in school but then that person can hold the information against you. Man it doesn’t feel good when someone else uses your words against you. So don’t send personal information via text message because it can come back and bite you in the butt.

In the end you should never do something you will regret later on. Just remember texting can affect your life with anyone. Maybe next time I almost a regretful text I should just text it on my Barbie phone.

By Sophie, Madison, Melynn

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Expository Writing”

1. February 14th, 2014 at 12:54 pm      Reply izzyf428 Says:

This is so true! Glad you’re getting the message out there! Great job!

2. February 14th, 2014 at 4:11 pm      Reply ariana712 Says:

I looooove texting…just like I looooooved your writing. Luring intro, perfect body, amazing conclusion. After I read this…well…I probably won’t text to ANYONE in a while!!!!!!!
    B-)

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar